View Single Post
Old 08-10-11, 00:12

Yes Ed all sitting out side the same as all military museums owned by DHH, I know where your going with this! as i have seen it before on other threads, but remember at the end of the day we still have em and they run...
Sorry if i go on the defence but it really burns my butt when arm chair historians start yipping off about how they they are rusting away and what the point of having them if you cant look after them...What i would really like to see is these people put these money where there mouth is and come out ang give a hand or spend a day seeing how it really is in these museums, a bit different that showing up for a visit then seeing things that are wrong in the collections and going on a public forum and complaining about it where the people cant even respond to it....Reminds me of someone a few years ago that showed up at the museum in Gagetown.The truth is we doing because we just as you love em too and have no support if we dont they wind up as razor bladesor garbage and nobody will ever see em.
Jason