View Single Post
Old 09-03-17, 02:48

Default CMP Magazine #75

Lauren. CMP Magazine is the official publication/magazine of the Ontario Military Vehicle Association. OMVA members pay an annual membership fee of $30 CAD and the magazine is distributed to members as part of that fee. FYI, we do have members outside the province of Ontario. The magazine is the property of the OMVA and is published as material allows with the "goal" of publishing three printed issues per year. It is a non-profit publication keeping in line with OMVA's non-profit status. We do not sell subscriptions on their own. We currently have black & white copies for some back issues which we have offered for sale to everyone. Please have a look at the post from earlier this year about that. In another post this year, we provided a link to a courtesy copy CMP #74. If you already haven't done so, have a look as it will give you an idea as to what the OMVA and the magazine are all about. If the magazine is still of interest, why not consider joining the OMVA for that reason.

CMP #75, will be the second issue with me as editor and I am also the current OMVA Vice-President. Please contact me with any other questions or post them here.

Cheers, Terry Witiuk.
1943 GM HUA (Project)
1962 Daimler Ferret (Sold)

Last edited by Terry Witiuk; 09-03-17 at 15:35.