View Single Post
Old 22-11-03, 17:33
Vets_Dottir

MARK: Hey Mark ... You're ALIVE!!!!! Glad you survived all the extra work yesterday BOO. So... am I your house pet or your pet peeve? I wonder what a poll would do in here? Be so interesting to find out. Its almost my 1st year anniversay in here I think... imagine.(Will I get a medal for survival?) How little laughter you all would have had this year without me. You poor souls. I think you all might need another year or two tho, so Geoff...hold the delete!

GEOFF ... how many posts can this software hold? Can I resuerve some for future use?

Hmmm .. I think we're all missing a little something either up North, or down South, or both. Alex listed meds for us womens problems. Now I'd like to see a list for men.

MARK .... we'll come up with something good to get our Jon...WON'T WE? Sounds good to me. You?

Now ... I have to do a specialreply to that last post from Alex... my first real quarrel

Chickee-Poo ... I had a fave teacher when a teenager. We ended up "hanging out as friends" when I was older. She had ALWAYS called me 'Chickee-Poo"... I'd always loved it and thot it an endearment.

Well ... when older we got to reminiscing and my nickname she gave me, came up. She blew my mind when I told her how I'd liked it, and thot it cute to be called "Chickee" ... well ... she enlightened me quick... told me she was calling me "CHICKEN-S--T" all the time. (for good reasons, I might add) Funny ... she was pretty cool tho.

woof and arf :