View Single Post
Old 09-08-05, 09:58
Film maker, CMP addict

Default Suddenly

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets Dottir
(whad-did-I-tell-yahs ... MLU-ers Through The Looking-Glass : )

moving right along:

... : the resulting explosion propelled me even deeper into the midst of the Pug-Uglies ... (and some missed the fact that I used my Pixie-Witch powers to bring back the Tim Tams to my vicinity from Queensland... ) and their freight of Tim Tams, in fact, right next to the driver, the one kilted Piper left (Canadian RWR RUPERT gone Scottish) after my rounds of and Bren shots, who navigated the CMP round the bent-minds of the Oz- -manian and other MLU 's back onto the straight and narrow pathway to my Canadian bunker warmed by buffalo pies and buffalo rugs and R&R and .....
...suddenly there was a great flash of light and in a cloud of pink smoke a fairy named Jifferina dressed in pink satin was standing there holding a rather oversized wand.

Smiling a pert little smile the fairy raised his wand and Pouff! Yappy turned into a BAAAA! she thought... then suddenly she screamed: BAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! as a desert coloured carrier bore down upon her. There was a grey haired bloke driving and a wicked oz-manian filming her...

42 FGT No8 (Aust) remains
42 FGT No9 (Aust)
42 F15
Keith Webb
Macleod, Victoria Australia
Also Canadian Military Pattern Vehicles group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/canadianmilitarypattern