View Single Post
Old 25-11-05, 02:52
3RD ECHELON WKSP

Geoff, it is high time that the Liberals get thrown out. I surely hope they do, but, as stated the billions of dollars slated to improve this and that are but a mere ploy to buy votes. What infuriates me is the fact that the average joe takes these promises at face value; the fact being that the billions in spending is really something that will never happen, yet people believe it. I am fed up with the gun registry, health care, social spending and especially immigration. Call me a racist but when our grandfathers came here with a dollar in pocket, looking for a new life and a dream, they were given a tract of land and it was do or die. Not like today's world of PC bullshit and bleeding heart Liberal nonsense. I far prefer the world of my youth, where Merry Christmas was just that, the Lord's Prayer was daily, punishment fit the crime, if you didn't like it and were the minority, well that's the way it was etc. Personally, I've really become disheartened by the way that this country's government has made me feel; a white Christian male who's rights and privledges have been superseeded by those who were not even born here, bitch about the way everything is, get whatever they want, impinge on my freedoms and make me the minority.
No offense intended towards our fellow Ontarians, but it is no suprise that the rest of the country feels that we are arrogant and control the rest of the country. Truth is, the city of Toronot, which has most of our immigrant populace, do control the way that the rest of the country lives.What does a downtown East Indian or Chinese Torontonian know about the plight of the East coast fisherman, the West coast lumberman, the Albertan cowboy or the Southern Ontario farmer? Absolutely jack-shit, yet those votes sway the power in the House and us real people have to suffer for it. Kudos to the likes of Ralph Klein who tell the feds where to get off. How can the Liberal party go through the Gomery inquiry and the likes of PM Martin and former PM Createan get away with stealing millions of dollars of our money yet not go to prison for it? I get laid off from a job or need some health care and its a big deal to get some cash.
I know that I'm complaining and you fellows must sympathize, but truth is, the people that need to hear this rant either don't speak English or are too ignorant to realize the truth of the matter. This country is going to hell in a handbasket at the hands of our elected morons...

1968 M274A5 Mule Baifield USMC
1966 M274A2 Mule BMY USMC
1958 M274 Mule Willys US Army
1970 M38A1 CDN3 70-08715 1 CSR
1981 MANAC 3/4T CDN trailer
1943 Converto Airborne Trailer
1983 M1009 CUCV

RT-524, PRC-77s,
and trucks and stuff and more stuff and and.......

OMVA, MVPA, G503, Steel Soldiers