View Single Post
Old 07-11-04, 22:51
Dog Robber

Evening Karmen:

Thanks for your post too. I believe I have probably read almost every one of your posts but do not remember responding to one.
I have always considered you to be one of the most important contributors here with not only your wit but also your insight. You pose questions and make statements that many of us big tough guys are to timid to ask or bring up. You got a big set, girl and I would hate to meet you in a dark alley with your frying pan.
We need a "nanner" icon for this board (the dancing banana that is all the rage for a "kudos" message.

To more mundane things, I have a couple of questions.

1. What is a CD?
2. Karmen did you mean a monument to vets or dodgers?
3. Could someone do me the kindness to post a small pic of the three flags you keep going on about. This is all new to me.

On the bar I have on my back porch, I fly 5 small desktop size flags. They represent the country of my birth, China and the four other countries I have lived in, the US, Canada, Sweden and Peru.
The Canadian flag I have I got in roughly 1979 and it has a red Maple Leaf on a white panel flanked by two red panels. Is that the current one or the one before the current one?

Since I am rarely serious for any length of time, let me close out this one by telling you Karmen that in addition to all that I have learned from your posts, some of them have a second value to me. When I am over tired and cannot go to sleep, I sometimes pull up one of your longer threads to read and before too long I am dozing off at the desk.

Bill