View Single Post
Old 14-05-23, 19:06

Default CASES, Spares, No. 1 Cdn No. 52. ZA/CAN/BR 2349

Although the warmer weather re-activates all the exterior chores around ones home, it is still a perfect time to be sanding down old lead based paints outdoors. Better out than in they say, so I have now started restoration of my good Case, Spares for the 52-Set.

I thought it would be good to start with how the Case, Spares looks at the moment and these first three photos show the smaller left compartment which only has KimPak padding on the bottom of it (Not sure yet what was stored there.), the larger compartment on the right, which was fully padded and held the spare valves for the Main 52-Set, and the fully padded inside of the lid. Neither this Case, or my much rougher grey one, show any signs of a Contents List ever being glued anywhere on the inside. If anyone has such an original list, please contact me. It is possible this list my have existed in a free standing form as a folded sheet placed in the larger compartment with the valves.

David
Attached Thumbnails
WS No. 52 Cases, Spares 9.JPG   WS No. 52 Cases, Spares 10.JPG   WS No. 52 Cases, Spares 11.JPG