View Single Post
Old 31-07-18, 22:33
MicS MicS is offline
(Michel Sabarly)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: France
Posts: 92
Default Standard British building/bridging element?

What exactly would be the name / official designation for this cage-shaped thing carried by the lads on the first photo below,
used as "crib grillage" for basing Bailey Bridges,
and apparently pretty standard given the numbers used in the second photo (Monty's Bridge in Caen):

Source: and

Attached Thumbnails
Monty's Bridge.jpg   TimeLife_image_116732373 - Blainville.jpg  
Reply With Quote