Thread: Covid-19
View Single Post
Old 03-01-22, 00:53
carrier mech

Thanks Lynn. I too believe the omicron might be the ticket out of covid. All the natural immunity without the serious complications and death. It does not behoove a virus to kill it's host, as it too will die off. That said, there could end up being another variation that is not as forgiving as omicron. I don't recall my greek alphabet anymore, but my guess is the next one will be pi cron?

Once Omicron was at 75% of the Manitoba cases, they quit testing for it, so I will never know which I had. However, what I have kind of matched the omicron in that it attacked the bronchial tube and trachea as opposed to nesting away in the lungs and wreaking havoc there. Aside from all the usual symptoms, it was the sore throat that pissed me off the most. And today it got a lot better...I could swallow my saliva, ate some supper, and actually had a few sips of coke.
I went outside and got the tractor going as the wife needed to move some firewood to the house. We have a lot of snow on the ground that I have not dealt with since my holiday. Maybe was out for 30 minutes total and that was more than enough.

My time will come, but it won't be this.