View Single Post
Old 23-03-19, 06:10

Default Shocked and saddened.....

I haven't been around for awhile, but I just hate it when you pop in and read the sad news of someone's untimely passing. Shocked, to say the least about David's passing. As said by many, he contributed way more than his fair share of help to waifs like myself and to the whole world wide community. A gentle helpful sole on this forum, I had the pleasure of speaking with him a number of years ago. Having lived across this country and then some, I've always said the nicest people in Canada come from Saskatchewan. David is and was proof to that belief. I was always thunderstruck at the amount of vehicles he owned and to whether these were all running and parade ready. I would say....."I started way too late in this hobby".
The extremely strange thing TODAY......I was looking for an automotive manual on ebay, which I found. Checking into the rest of the seller's store, was a serious whack of manuals. In those manuals was one for CLETRAC TRACTORS pre 1938 and right away I thought of David. I never knew what Cletrac stood for (Cleveland Tractor) but when I read that name....I could only think of David. I thought of contacting him over the next couple of days to see if he wanted it and well....what can I say.
Erin, if you read this, sincere condolences to you and your family. As you have put it so nicely....a shining star has left the galaxy way to soon.

Kind regards....Robert Morrison