View Single Post
Old 15-05-10, 13:07
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mulholland View Post
It was very rare to see 3 CMPs in one place.... remember this is New Brunswick.....

This is entirely due to our diligent and resourceful network of "road watchers" and informants keeping tabs on the whereabouts and travels of the nefarious group known as the "Hammond Farm Hoodlums", a group so intent on obtaining every CMP east of the Rockies that they will stop at nothing to accomplish their evil deeds! That being said, it was a great parade and gathering,all vehicles ran well and no need for the mighty Diamond T to unship the A frame.

Cheers , Bill
Is this REALLY Wild Willy Mulholland posting on MLU..??
Having not heard from you for eons,the Eastern Ontario CMP Mafia figured you got stuck under a truck somewhere out in the back 40 ..
The Old Diamond "T" looks boss..
Are you bringing the NB contingent up to the BBB at Bobs in June,..??
Enough of those bullshit excuses "I gotta work....Can't get the time off....they can't run with out me...Etc..
Just go stick your hand in a bucket of water..and then pull it out and look for the hole.....That is how fast you will be forgotten and replaced....
Get the hell up here and have some fun..Bring Donna..and all the rest of the CMP NB crowd..
With all your money you could charter a 747 and bring the Diamond "T" and dozen CMPs..a few carriers and half the population of New Brunswick..So get at it..I put off going south to INDY so I could stay for the BBB so you can get the hell up here and help me drink some of that lousy beer I brought back from INDY last trip..
Brother Al