View Single Post
Old 22-02-03, 18:32
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default THREE THINGS

(1) Given a recent spate of spammers attempting to establish themselves here (mostly being caught and zapped before they have a chaance to post), we strongly encourage you to use your full name when registering, both as a courtesy to other users and for security purposes. Your email address and all other personal details are hidden, so there's no real danger; some of us have been VERY publicly on the internet for many years now, and have had no problem. We are a small but very tight community here and wish to keep our interactions as personal as possible!

If you've registered with an alias and wish to change it, I can do that for you. Email me.

(2) In monitoring the user list, I've noted that some have NOT returned their initial membership email. To be able to post you MUST reply to the message you get when registering.

(3) To potential spammers: Your memberships WILL be deleted arbitrarily and without notice. Your email addresses and IPs WILL be logged, and your ISPs WILL be advised of your illegal activities. THIS IS A BULLSHIT-FREE ZONE. Go play somewhere else.