View Single Post
Old 15-12-06, 02:00
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Passport

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowtractor Not knowing anything about B.C. I don't know how far these places are from Cranbrook…. In any case here are the locations:

Courtney BC - 130 - 19th Str. Comox Valley
Kamloops BC - 235 Lansdowne Str.
Terrace BC - 4630 Lazelle Ave.

If your friend is travelling in under six weeks their best bet is to go to a Passport Canada office. The PC offices in BC are in Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond and Victoria. [/B]
Hi Sean,

Thank you SO much for going to the trouble of finding out this information and then posting it here for me, Sean!!! You rock

I couldn't find any listing for a Cranbrook service center, so I'm VERY surprized to hear there is one. Even if they don't accept applications, I'll bet they can help me make sure I complete/d it properly before I submit it!!!

Those Service Centers locations are all MUCH farther away than Calgary is to me. Cal;gary is only about 5 hours from here. Calgary's downtown PP Office is the closest place that will receive submissions. Vancouver/Coast places that would work are about 12 hours or so (I think) drive from here.

Calgary is closest, definately accepts submissions, and is WAY cheaper to get to, and I'll be going there anyways to be with my youngest kid for Christmas. Flight looks to be about March 8th

By the way, I don't have a vehicle so if I go anywhere distant, it'll have to be by Greyhound, since I haven't been able to flap my arms hard enough to fly yet

Karmen