View Single Post
Old 26-03-05, 19:44
Senior Forum Member

Talking Re: Jumpin Jiminny

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets Dottir
Lord have mercy on yore pore pore souls you old retrobates. You're both up Poop-Creek without a paddle now ... and I'm busily seasoning my frying pans for the disciplinary actions I'll inflict on the both of you old farts. Master Sunray first of course... he's near at hand, and if I had a frying pan in me wee bittie hands this minute, I would fling it across the room and knock him out on the couch. (Hmmmm ... he'd never snore again either ... good idea!!!!)

HBM-O ... do remember, I do have a set of keys for the car and it IS only a couple of hours from our door to yours ... one day .... well, just know that everytime theres a knock at your door it could be followed by the sounds of ringing between yore hairy old ears when you open the door.

: ...What have "Us" old buggers gone and done now thats got you all fired up MA .....: . We were just having a conversation concerning the various sizes of BD and how some mannequins are to small to be used as models to display them on, thats all. Its not our fault that there isn't a set of BD on this planet that will fit your small itty bitty frame, now is it.