View Single Post
Old 20-08-12, 20:52
Derek Heuring

Default Need any kit?

Dave, I have a ton of WWII British and Canadian kit if you're looking to kit your C8 out, e.g.: NIB Blackout cover, Jerry Cans (Brit, not Yank) ammo boxes for .303 and 9mm, uniforms, 4.2in mortar round (Brit, not Yank), 19 sets, antennas and aerials, Field phone, Fuller phone, two burner Safety Cooker, shovels, manuals, helmets, P37 web gear, bayonets, FS Fighting Knife, Vickers MG belt with 1943 dates rounds, I used to hang a vintage set of hockey gloves and ice skates off my C15 which always drew laughs at events...still have them also. Let me know if you're interested in anything. The Boys ATR is up for sale also if you're interested. My C15 looked "battle ready" with all the packs and gear hanging off and in it!

CHIMO! Derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by David DeWeese View Post
Thanks everyone for the replies!

Actually, when I said "done", I should have said "done with the roof panel".... still dragging her in an out of the shop with a tractor at the moment.

There are still several months of weekend work to do before the C8 is roadworthy, then lots of bells and whistles to add......are these trucks actually ever "done"?

Derek, I am hoping to be at Waxahachie this year, but like you, it looks like I will be on foot. Am going to be at Brent's open house with the truck completely finished this spring, so we'll definitely be riding by then...

Also planning a trip to Little Sahara state park in Oklahoma sometime this winter,(1,200 acres of driveable sand dunes)....better get to work on my sand channels!

Thanks again! David