View Single Post
Old 21-10-15, 04:27

Default Illustrated Body Parts List - D.N.D. Special Pattern Bodies

Illustrated Body Parts List (4 manuals are available for sale)

These manuals were part of a box of CMP Publications obtained from a local armoury a number of years ago. All are unused, but have some minor dirt scuffs on the front and back covers. They are possibly government reprints. The paper has the right weight but seems to be an acid free type, lacking the patina old paper frequently attains.

The manual is set up with three binder posts to allow updates to be easily added, as new CMP bodies came into production. The main section was published in October 1941 and is divided into 11 Groups: 8cwt, 15cwt-Wood, 15cwt Steel, FAT, 30cwt - 3-Ton, 30cwt - 3-Ton -Wood, 30cwt - 3-Ton Steel, 3-Ton 6x4 Workshop, 30cwt Ambulance, Standard Parts and Holmes Wrecker.

In front of this original publication is a January 1942 update for the 30cwt - 3-Ton Breakdown Truck in Group 5, a Standard Parts update for Group 10 and a new Group 12 for the 15cwt Water Tank Truck and Water Tank Trailer.

If you are interested in one of these four manuals, I am asking $50.00 USF each, plus postage. Please PM me with your address and I will get you a return quote for postage costs and then we can arrange PayPal payment.

Thanks,
David

Click image for larger version

Name:	DND Special Pattern Bodies.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	76904