Thread: Bombay Chev
View Single Post
Old 27-10-04, 00:43
Dog Robber

Hanno:

Firstly, sorry I did not add to your resources on Bombay Chevs.
Funnily enough, I have never seen nor heard of that particular site which reinforces my earlier post that you find the most interesting photos on widely divergent sites, from the West to the East to the Orient and so on.
I believe I "harvested" those pics from as many sites as there are pics.

To the Dodge pics, somewhere I have a catalogue page regarding a company called Cantrell that I believe did Dodge station waggons right up through the early 1940s. If I find it I will post it. As to your pic from Fred Crismon's book, I believe that is a Burma Dodge peeking out on the far right hand side.

I think Bart did an article on those vehicles, have to check, but they were a very small but interesting series of vehicles that are within our field of interest.

It will never end, will it, this search for the Holy Grail.
Bill

PS: I had an interview with my Doctor today and my Meds have been completely changed.

This may mean that my posts from here forward may make sense which may be a bit of a pity.

Sadly, one of the changes is to go to a very aggressive dieuretic, sh==t can't spell it right, but it means I will be merrily pissing away all day.
On the other hand, I may not be keeping my Pat up all night with my coughing and hopefully not be so damned tired all the time.

Getting older is not a whole lot of fun.

g

Bill