View Single Post
Old 22-06-22, 03:58

Default Another Tick in the Box - Borden Canadian Armed Forces Day and Airshow

Bruce and Peter. Seeing the two of your vehicles together at the Borden show this past weekend was AWESOME! More importantly, it was more than awesome to meet up, say hello and chat in person. I typically do not post much here on MLU but I do want to say THANKS for making the effort to have your vehicles brought out and put on display at this event. This THANKS is also sincerely extended to Jonathan Bradshaw for having his Model 1937 Vickers Light Tank put on display as well.

This is now being addressed to Bruce, Peter and Jonathan. It's all about sharing our military vehicle heritage with the public and honouring our veterans and you guys make it happen! The 2022 Borden Canadian Armed Forces Day and Airshow was a smashing success and the three of you helped to make that happen with your vehicle display. I was soooo pumped up about it that I began thinking about a show in 2023 but was then told the next one wasn't happening till 2024. Bummer....but 2024's event will be awesome and I can hardly wait. Anyways....an amazing weekend, an amazing show and amazing camaraderie. It doesn't get any better than this!
Attached Thumbnails
Borden.1.2022.jpg  
1943 GM HUA (Project)
1962 Daimler Ferret (Sold)