View Single Post
Old 06-07-05, 01:18

demorow

I'll take your rant under advisement. Thanks.

Points to note. We can make it fit into a CC-130, LAV II flipped, LAV III didn't, and the Black Eagle is a joke. Supposedly there are ammo types for this LAV/Gun thing that can give a modern MBT a go. Would I try it? No. Maybe flank or up the ass shot but a MGS against an Abrams? Get real. Hell I wouldn't take a MGS up against t T62!! Personally, I'd take a LeoIIA6 over an M1A2 in a heartbeat but what do I know.

With regard to you and all your toys; ya know, being your neighbor doesn't make us exactly like you. Sure, there's alot of flow-over in the Sport, Media, and Entertainment industry but we're still our own people. I believe there are not quite 35 million of us compared to your.....what? .........eleven times that? Of course you have lottsa kit. You are a world leader after all. Keep acting like one. Youse guys think we're plannin' to invade or somethin'?

When your faceless masses and politicians stop talking trash to us, we'll happily comply. You are aware of the full extent of our troubles, aren't you? For example, we're still having a hard time getting the US to retract the statement that the 9/11 terrorists entered your country from ours. Beef? Lumber? even our Water, for pity's sake!! Tut, tut my friend, look inward first. We aren't yours to do as you wish. Get it?

Finally the world would be a sad state if there were no UN. Strictly my opinion and open to criticism. I can't type that fast so don't expect big messages like this all the time.

Slipped off soapbox............banged toe......whimpering. Hey, it really really hurt!!

regards
D