View Single Post
Old 23-02-10, 12:29

Well actually it gets rather interesting when ordering the good old "doohickie" part. Huge difference if its on a CMP or Carrier. You wouldn't want to make that mistake too many times. Then when you mix in "thingamajig" whoa buddy it worse even more. Don't get me started on that one.

I guess too that if I call the great Utility Pouches, a Bren Bra, everyone in the civilized world will now know what im talking about. Why because everyone should read right, You yourself have said that many a time on various forums. Well, all of us here on MLU and the rest of the civilized world read this forum. Reading is good, Ive read whats on this forum so it all must be good. Therefore im set.

Actually I think im going to go back to restoring vehicles as I seem to get along better with them. Can't wait for the summer living history (reenacting) season to open up again to put on some fantastic displays for the public. Come out an see me with my Bren Gun Carrier (Universal Carrier Mk1*, for those that care (saw it too in a book)) and Jeep. I'll have em loaded down in with Bren Gun bra's (Utility Pouches, just to keep things clear).
C15A-Wire3, 1944
Willys MB, 1942
10cwt Canadian trailer