View Single Post
Old 11-03-06, 21:15
RIP

Default LAMO !

Good one Al.
A new farm laborer in Ireland is working his first job out in the field beyond the hedge line when he spots a funeral cortage wending it's way up the lane adjacent.He notices two hearses one behind the other passing by with a single line of one hundre d men,one behind the other, of mourners passing by.Being curious,he wanders over to the hedge,opens the gate,doffs his hat to his chest, as the cortage passes.When the second hearse passes,he falls in line next to the lead mounners.Out of curiosity he asks tha gentleman wearing a tophat who he's burying in the first hearse,He replies"Me mother-in law".Again,after a while out of curiosity the farm hand asks,"How did she die"? The gentleman says "The doberman".Our lad exclaims,"Let the saints preserve her soul".They wander along further ,then the laborer asks,"Who is in the second hearse"?The gentleman replies,"My wife".The laborer then asks,"How did she die if you don't mind me asking"?The gentleman replies,"The doberman".The laborer replies,"May the saints preserve her".Finally,the laborer can't take it any mre and asks,"May I borrow the dog"?The gentleman replies,"Get in line".