View Single Post
Old 17-03-10, 02:26

Default Great Event - Great People

Hi all

Just thought I'd let all who might want to know, I got home safely.

Then what would you expect from a Cab 12 that has a Ford V8 spinning like a top in it.

I'm understanding the old girl a lot better now and she is responding in kind. Even got the heel-toe on 4th to 3rd Down shift going.....gearbox & engine respond as smooth as silk.

Corowa is a very different event when you bring your own vehicle. Not to mention you feel like youve made a significant contribution to the richness of the event.

One hiccup on the way home - one of the Brass screws located at the front of the bowl in the Carbie came lose and fell out. You could tell instantly as the truck instantly smelt like a fuel tanker.

Oh dear..... this occured at Howlong......what a dreadful place to stop. A quick refit of the screw interrupted by a few Latte's under the big London Plane trees and I was off again.

No further incidents other than some fuel filters at Lockhart. Had a great yarn to the guys at Billabong Motors and a good coffee.

To all those I met and spoke to a Corowa..... a huge thankyou for your company & conversation. I just wish we could have a 6 month event in the middle.

Oh! and a few photos of course
Attached Thumbnails
Corowa Airport 2010.jpg   Corowa 2010.jpg   Cheshire cat 028.jpg