View Single Post
Old 25-10-15, 01:54

Robin thanks for the input. Although at this time we have only considered one year at a time. Nothing should stop others in our hobby from planning a local rally like, Oshawa Tank Days, Coe Hill or the local Dairy Queen for that matter. The OMVA has been struggling and just keeping us going with only a few events on the schedule is what I perfer for the coming year. Nothing says that won't change in the future if enough members are around to help. You should expect new letters, but they will be by way of electronic means. Much easier,cheaper & convenient which will in fact lead to more communications. As for Coe Hill it wasn't an OMVA event from what I understand although many of us were their and part of the event structure. On another note those that have been running things for many years are getting a little tired. I think the Milton Steam Show event may just be the answer for all the hard workers at Coe Hill. I would hate to be seem as competing with them. However the reality is that many OMVA club members have been showing up at the Steam Show and it is quite a nice venue. The electronic payment question is being considered. Les...

Last edited by Les Fisher; 25-10-15 at 02:19.