Not to be confused with the Corps level markings

1st Canadian Corps:

68 5 Casualty Clearing Station RCAMC
69 1 Corps and Army Troops Sub-Park RCOC

2nd Canadian Corps:

68 3 Casualty Clearing Station RCAMC
69 2 Corps and Army Troops Sub-Park RCOC
Hi Derek;

As first indicated by Wigger - "Especially I'm searching for the numbers: 55, 68 and 69. I need the numbers for identification of photos, made in 1945 during the liberation of Nunspeet on May 19th 1945 (should read: April 19th 1945) and a Parade in Utrecht on June 6th 1945, in the Netherlands"

By this time (April 1945) the Casualty Clearing Stations, were no longer Corps Troops, but were instead Army Troops and were allocatted out in support of operations by the Deputy Director of Medical Services, Headquarters First Canadian Army. The only RCAMC 'Corps Troops' assets at this time were:

I Canadian Corps:

No. 8 Field Dressing Station, R.C.A.M.C. - whose AoS serial was '65' (with a 2 inch horizontal white bar above denoting Corps Troops)
No. 5 Field Hygiene Section, R.C.A.M.C. - whose AoS serial was '66' (with a 2 inch horizontal white bar above denoting Corps Troops)

both of which used the formation sign of I Canadian Corps.

II Canadian Corps:

No. 6 Field Dressing Station, R.C.A.M.C. - whose AoS serial was '65' (with a 2 inch horizontal white bar above denoting Corps Troops)
No. 8 Field Hygiene Section, R.C.A.M.C. - whose AoS serial was '66' (with a 2 inch horizontal white bar above denoting Corps Troops)

both of which used the formation sign of II Canadian Corps.

In April 1945, the AoS serials for the Casualty Clearing Stations were:

'624' - No. 2 Casualty Clearing Station, R.C.A.M.C.
'625' - No. 3 Casualty Clearing Station, R.C.A.M.C.
'623' - No. 4 Casualty Clearing Station, R.C.A.M.C.
'626' - No. 5 Casualty Clearing Station, R.C.A.M.C.
'627' - No. 6 Casualty Clearing Station, R.C.A.M.C.

all of which had a 2 inch horizontal white bar below denoting Army Troops, and all of which used the formation sign of First Canadian Army.

As for the Corps and Army Troops Sub-Parks AoS serials in April 1945, yes you are correct, '69' was used for both:

No. 1 Corps and Army Troops Sub-Park, R.C.O.C. - in I Canadian Corps
No. 2 Corps and Army Troops Sub-Park, R.C.O.C. - in I Canadian Corps

but with a 2 inch horizontal white bar above the AoS serial '69' denoting Corps Troops and both used their respective Corps formation sign.

Cheers