View Single Post
Old 16-01-21, 18:07

Default Snow...snow....wonderful friggen snow....

Had so much over night it was higher than the sill on the door of my 4x4 truck.... and when I opened the truck door toget the snow broom half a truckload fell on the front seat.

so I persisted and drove to the barn.....about 400 yards.... in four wheel drive....low range.... and usingthe electronic locking rearend....... got stuck twice as soon as I started to turn the front wheels....... hcickened out and droveback.....stuck twice againbut if youlet the rear axle locked and spinyou eventually get traction......... called Grant and told him to stay home......

Now guess who else si getting snowed under.......PHIL Waterman....according to the weather map is getting his fair share......

I refuse to get the tractor/6foot snow blower out until it stops falling this time tomorrow...... it's the heavy stickysnow likely to jam up the jam up the snow blower even with its 45 HP. Pine trees have their branches loaded and bent touching the ground....... not good for possible power failure..... lots of wood for the wood furnace!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is and another day and it is warm in the house.

Cheers
Canada