View Single Post
Old 21-04-05, 21:04
48th Highlander

Default war in Poland 1939

Stellan
Your documentation of the Polish German conflict has been well researched and very informative, but as we now begin to probe the thread theory and the possibility of many more undiscovered dimensions. I now believe that we will find that we do live in a world of random confusion with the law many of possibilities. One has only to look at the rise in power of individuals such as Alexander, Hitler, Stalin, and Churchill, who had the personality to recruit many of their devoted blind followers. In light of the misery and demise of millions of humans one must conclude that a dimension in evolution could be an intangible force. If one looks at some turn arounds of the powers of warring nations against often times unbelievable odds, this certainly has to be an indisputable behavior of our yet undiscovered workings of our universe of which we have no control.
One has to question the morality of the powers of the universe when you see a starving child digging in a garbage can for food and listen to your buddy plead for help while you watch a buddy bleed to death as his life ends. Believe me these visions still haunt me.