View Single Post
Old 22-03-10, 20:48
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Alex..yep!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Loy View Post
Bob,

Jim and I were literally called away as we were pulling into the Lehion for beers.

I will make it up to myself this summer at BBQ4 this summer.

Will Alex Blair be there?

Stewart
Stew..I shall be there with bells. on..
I was lamenting at Gracies the other night,that daughter #2 was the most inconsiderate child..One CC thrash I was press ganged into moving daughter to a new apartment on the only weekend in Quebec that moving is allowed..July 1..so missed the CC thrash that year..Then missed a BBB when same inconsiderate child had grandson #1..on an August date corresponding to said BBB thrash at the Hammond barn complex...and again a fore mentioned inconsiderate daughter produced grandson Number 2 on another August date close to another BBB at Brother Bobs..
#1 grandson born in Lake Forrest Il..(Just North of Chicago..and #2 grandson born in Carmel ,Indiana..just outside Indianapolis..
Rather inconsiderate that she should have those little darlings so far from Ottawa..If they were born here I could have snuck away for a few hours ,but no...drag me away and tie me up..
Daughter number 2 has been warned ..NO MORE FRIGGIN' Babies..that conflict with our ROTTERS gather ups..
She has complied and so I will be at Bob's this year and look forward to seeing you and Machine Gun Mary..your beautiful bride..