View Single Post
Old 20-05-10, 03:57

Default Rise and shine......BBQ in sight....June 24-25-26

Time to stir up the BBQ flames......

Sitting here doing an imitation of Mike from Windsor.... with a glass of red wine....

As in previous years it is BBQ time...... berr abd burgers for the early arrivals on Friday evening..... the big bash is on Saturday...... big steak supper Saturday...... Breakfast and aspirin before the send off on Sunday morning.

Now for the details

Gilles..... the guy with the big trcuks from Cantley.... will be bringing is official army mobile kitchen and cook for us.

Since we have lost Chez Marie to Jewish lighting a few year back we will burger or other grilled food for the small number of early arrivals on Friday evening...... breakfast of bacon.... little boys.... and chicken embryo awashed with coffee... and tea for Alex and me...

A quick lunch on Saturday and the usual big steak and salad bakers for supper.... we can provide chicken breast burgers if we know who wants them instead of red meat....hu-hu hu red meat !!!! and Breakie again on Sunday morning.

Remember camping is primitive..... plenty of clean water from my well and a porta-potty for your usual comfort. Bonfire and crackers on Saturday evening with only one rule if you can't stand you can't drive and no stepping on MLU members passed out in the grass.

Bring your own booze.....drink your own booze....

The significant changes for this year will be the availability of good food on site ..... and I have given total control to Gilles who will establish the extent of the menu and a realistic price for his services and will also collect all moneys.... not aiming tomake a profit but not to loose $$$$

This should significantly free me up to drink and chat and drink and chat.....

We can set up a special area for the radio officiandos...... just need to know your needs....

Nothing pretentious.... just aim to have some nice OD fun...!!!

Hoping to see more Iltiseseses fans to come and join us and some new comers from the Montreal group..... may be some from the Far East....'cle Bill
.... do I hear echos from New Hampshire....?

NOW FOR WHAT I NEED....

Confirmation of who is coming .... when you will arrive....and what meals yo intedn to partake from Gilles' facilities. A good estimate will keep cost over run down to a minimum.

So even if you have indicated above your intention ...please confirm for ease of planning.

The Rotters have been busy raiding again so we have some nice things to show you...... oin fact so busy raiding we have not time to psot our recent pictures on the Barn site.....

Looking forward to see all of you...

Last minute drop ins are alwasy welcome we scounge food for you needed.

Please extend or remind your contacts as all are welcomed....

BooB
....and Rob and Grant.....
Canada