View Single Post
Old 22-11-10, 03:16
carrier mech

Dan
I learned long ago not to use my hindsight....it doesn't net me much. I talked to the seller, got some pics, and asked him what his bottom line was, which was perfect for me. I drove the 1100 kms the next day and picked it up. Apparently he had been trying to sell it for several months on the buy and sell, but was only getting lowball offers of $500. He is leaving the country soon, and was ready to give it to the Reynolds museum rather than give it away.

I have been after one of these for years, but any that I saw for sale were either 6K, or else they were on the other end of the country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJahn View Post
Hi Group

I currently have three Triumph TRW's. In fact I now own the one that Rob Love mentions half way through this thread that used to belong to Bill Hicks. Ironically it now resides in our museum on the former Chilliwack army base where it was bought surplus some thirty years ago.

Rob, I was communicating with the seller of the TRW you just bought when he sent an email indicating that it had sold 20 minutes earlier. That's okay I really didn't need a forth.

I'm looking for a Canadian Harley MT500 if some one wants to do a trade for a TRW.

Dan

Canadian Military Education Centre

www.cmedcentre.ca