View Single Post
Old 10-12-06, 19:18
Vets Dottir

Default Re: POints

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowtractor
Of course you have to start these incentives when I can not be any more strapped! However I do have airmiles, perhaps we could donate airmiles, you are allowed to give them around are you not?
Sean

ps Don't let any Dingos sneak up and bite your ass VD , they do that all the time! They feel like little pinches and they are fast! YOU DON'T EVEN SEE THEM MOST OF THE TIME. Yup, had a couple of Girls I know go to OZ and they were Dingo pinched almost constantly, the Oz fellows they were travelling with were really appologetic about it too!
Geez Sean, you remind me of when I was working and travelling 100 kilometers a day 6 days a week for a year, plus monthly trips adding many more kilometers (5 hours driving each way twice a month after my regular routes and I only took 3 days off that year. The 7th day I worked at home) through the mountains ... thats a LOT of gas!!! I didn't have an airmiles card. Never occurred to me I would use one. What an idiot I was to not get one. If only I had known, eh? ARGH!

Amazing if Airmiles can be transferred to others!

Hmmmm ... dingo bites.

Note to self. Bring frying pan for those Aussies, oops, I meant to say Aussie Dingos to keep them from biting me wee bittie heinie!

PLEASE FOLKS ... do NOT give IF or "til it hurts", regards this amazing MLU force happening with this OZ adventure. My knowing that you all would go to these GREAT LENGTHS to give Ma Yappy an adventure of her life is enough of a huge bonus that makes me delighted and makes me cry. An actual trip is an amazing BONUS ... to know you all care "that much" is more than I NEED ... to be able to meet you-all over there and visit, amazing. "None can compare" to this whole idea and thing happening now.

Karmen.