View Single Post
Old 24-02-12, 01:49

Default barn visit

haha Bob you are hilarious. when i did the panel swap i could only afford to go with regular service ... hydro wanted an additional 700$ just for upgrading me to 220v. so im going to have to do with what i have for now. i will hook up additional outlets to the garage later on... easy peezy. after the garage is all said and done i will be on the hunt for tools... i only have two small compressors right now that only work for my air nailers and some other light air tools. i definitely need a big compressor for sure im going to borrow my dads wig welder and i need to find a plasma cutter,..but anyway, it will all fall into place. eventually.

Clarke ..have you checked for shipping containers on this site http://crownassets.pwgsc.gc.ca/mn-eng.cfm
you might get lucky. im not sure if im going to restore my truck to a HUP, although i do like the profile and the amount of space inside a HUP.

anyway i will check in again soon to make sure 100% the barn is open ... i would love to stop by for a visit in the next few weeks. check things out. measure my truck. see everyones progress, shoot the shit ect ect