View Single Post
Old 05-01-18, 06:46

The third piece of evidence that I noticed was the 20th image of original Ram interior photos on this page: http://www.ramtank.ca/ram_interiors.htm* (this image is also in the Ram II Operator's Manual but it is very dark and very small)

Again there is only the pot and strap visible and I thought that maybe the reason why the stowage diagram didn't illustrate the (British) cooker was because there wasn't one available for the artist to draw.* I still did not think that there might be a Canadian cooker.

The kijiji ad was the final piece of the puzzle that caused me to start believing that Canada must have had it's own design of cooker:* (images attached)

I then re-visited all of the previous images and realized that while I thought I was thought seeing a British pot, (Pots cooking, with lid) there is the obvious (once it is pointed out) difference in height.* I also started to think that the reason I could not see a stove in the stowage diagram or stowage picture was that it was actually stowed inside of the pot.
Attached Thumbnails
thumbnail_Portable%20Cooker%202.jpg   thumbnail_Portable%20Cooker.jpg  
Attached Images