View Single Post
Old 28-03-03, 02:49
Alexander Borgia

Default Re: Re: A couple of links...

Quote:
Alexander... HONOUR THE SOLDIERS... how many times do I have to say this...? [/B]
Uh...I was referring to the guy who made parody dvd cover that was in the link. Considering my association with a highland regiment, I hardly have a problem with pipers.

As for the other link to the Iraqi tv station, like the article says, it is only available to the Netherlands, unless you want to much about with proxies, etc.

As far as I'm concerned, the value of what you would get from the other side's propaganda is no more truthful than what you would get from the coalition propaganda machine. I tend to read both the good sources and the bad sources when I read the news.

You'll have to forgive me for not specifically supporting the US and British soldiers. I accept that the have a duty to fulfill and so too does the other soldiers. I mourn the loss of all life in this conflict. But regardless of what the spin doctors spit out, the Coalition of Widowmakers is pitting 200,000 troops against a country of 31 million people, of which 7 million men are of an age to participate in this conflict, as well as the fact that you can see videos of women in Bagdhad carrying automatic weapons, so I think a lot of people will perish before this is over and all for the sake of grand theft oil.