View Single Post
Old 21-03-03, 12:38
Alexander Borgia

Default a bit of a stretch

C'mon Geoff, I've been calling them Adolf Bush and Tony Mussolini for a long time. And I can assure you that my opinion won't change soon.

Re: UN, I posted that bit about the I/P conflict to show that we have to look at things from a grander point of view if we want to comment on the UN. I completely agree with not discussing the topic.

Bob: The article link is about Anniston. My point being that the US has, and will always have more WMDs than the rest of the world combined.

Also, keep in mind that there is nothing to indicate that Iraq has given chemical weapons to anyone, on the other hand, the US is who gave chemical weapons to Iraq. Also, linking Sept 11 to Iraq is a very long stretch. First, we still don't know what happened, and the official story has as much creditibility as any conspiracy theory. So on that subject, I continue to reserve judgement until all the facts are known.

As for bureaucracy, I swim in gov't red tape every day. I have a very good understanding of the concepts of public administration I am currently in the home stretch in a court case against the gov't on administrative issues (I'm winning) and have had conceded in court that I am considered an expert on ethics and integrity issues.

Harry: You don't know me so please don't make characterizations of me. Anyone who has ever disagreed with me here knows that I will always admit when I have erred, as well I will always be exceptionally well-researched in my opinions.