View Single Post
Old 31-08-08, 13:59
VK3HO

Default Huge Weekend in the shed

Hi All,
Well its Sunday night and the Chev is almost rolling.All the brakes,hubs,etc are back on and all is coming along nicely.I would say you have to be dedicated to wrestle with those brake,hub assemblies when checking for correct bearing tension on the front axle.A couple of new brake lines for the front and mount the master cylinder this week and the old girl will have brakes again.Another run around with the spray gun,wheels on,then its time to concentrate on getting the engine and gear box sorted.In the mean time i am sorting out the cab etc more sandblasting,rust patches welded in etc. I'm pretty sure I'm not telling you guys and girls anything new as by the look of the other forums we are all in the same boat.More to come later.The white C60s is my cruiser,well i had a few beers last sunday and thought it would be a good idea if i took a mate of mine for a spin around the block (no brakes) All went well until we ran out of fuel and had to call the wife for a tow.All she asked was where are you? and hung up.A few minutes later arrives the Toyota with chain and wife! well you can guess the rest.(NOT HAPPY WITH ME) oh well that was last week.She is happy i worked on CMP not drove one this week.
Attached Thumbnails
31082008.jpg   31082008(001).jpg   31082008(005).jpg   31082008(002).jpg   100_14291.jpg