View Single Post
Old 14-01-05, 23:56
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Murray
Evening all:

To me that puts it rather well and is something that is always in the back of my mind. In my own country, we harbour both racial and religious enmities, maybe hatreds, that are masked by our considering ourselves a "civilized" nation.

Please don't take my writings out of context, I am not a rabid or radical individual, merely a thinking one.

Now I spoiled everyone's Friday evening and I apologize for that but otherwise I would have had to write this on Sunday, even worse.
Bill
Hi Bill ... you didn't "spoil" MY Friday night with your honest thoughts on things. Your words reflect thoughts that run deep through my mind EVERY DAY about how things in the world are coming down ... and projecting into the future is a scarey thing some days if natural progression in certain corners, or ways, continues.

But still ... my "faith in humanity" if thats what to call it, comes from people like yourself, and my own heart, that cares about our world and humanity ... there are enough of us who care ... we naturally resist and rebel against injustice and inhumanity ...

You've NO idea what this little community has done for me and in restoring my faith in people... and life again. Thats pretty dammed serious, but hell Bill, it's the truth. Many people like yourselves in here ... have impacted me in the most positive ways.

And hey ... that's a GOOD thing!

Meanwhile ... yeah ... I'm with you on much of what you've said.

Karmen