View Single Post
Old 06-10-20, 13:43
Lionel G. Evans

Hello All,

Well Saturday came and went. The morning started with an area that had three parallel mounds that were once formed to drain part of an orchard. Only a few straggly trees were left when we bought the property.

After the arrival of one or two machines - Saturday finished with a road-base level pad 14 Metres wide by 15 Metres long.

I just have to wait until the contractor brings in another roller that will consolidate the road-base more. Then I will track down a local mobile crane company to position the two shipping containers onto their designated spots on the new pad.

While I wait for the rolling to be done and for a crane to arrive; I have been working in the shed. Two sets of shelves that made it difficult for my wife to park her car in the shed have been removed. The shelves have been relocated into the shipping containers. I also have clear aisle space within the shed.

It could be a part of a delusion - however, I think I am am slowly reining in the chaos that once ruled my shed! Chaos still has its head. However, order is gaining some small degree of force on Chaos' reins and it is not running as rampant as it once did.

Kind regards
Lionel
Attached Thumbnails
Site 1A.jpg   Site 2.jpg   site 4.jpg   Site 3.jpg  
Series III ex-Military Land Rovers x 2

Last edited by Lionelgee; 06-10-20 at 13:52.