View Single Post
Old 07-08-18, 02:38

Default End of major restorations

Good evening friends.

With the final installation of the support tray for the No 19 HP set , this brings us to the end of major restorations for this project.

Still have to find some ancillery cables for the No 19 HP to make it operating . Meanwhile the no 19 set underneath is operatable in receive and transmit when i hook it all up.

The truck starts and runs great, stops on a dime and all gears are smooth as butter.

The box is restored better than new with the modern insulation in the walls . The generator compartment needs some wiring done to bring power to the Wireless batteries but that is easy . The lights in the box are nice and bright and work either on 12V or 110 V . I have a 110 V power supply cord running to an outlet near the Wireless table just as the original No 19 HP installation that could be run on either 12 V or 110V . Found an Onan generator for the gen box to feed 110V to the radio and power up a heater for those frosty Fall days coming up.

If you ever come across wires and cables specific to the No 19 HP set get in touch please.

I will post smaller improvements as they happen to keep the post alive.

Thanks Richard for starting this great project for me . Look where it is now ! I could not of done it without you my friend.

Attached Thumbnails
Final table install no 1-6 Aug.jpg   final table install - 6 Aug no 2.jpg  
94 LSVW