View Single Post
Old 14-10-03, 00:55

Default CT numbers etc.

Nigel
Many thanks - I would like very much to receive your numbers list. I assume your location to be in Scotland (?) and since I am in Canada, perhaps photocopy by steam mail is best - or e-mail? I would be happy to cover the cost of copying and mailing.

I have the Stilwell list for armour from Kevin Tucker which contains the "allocated to Canada " blocks of numbers. He and I assume these to mean " allocated to vehicles to be built in Canada" rather than "for issue to Canadian units". My limited photograph-based data so far shows Canadian units to have as many vehicles outside the "allocated to Canada" blocks as within. Your info will help clarify. I would also like to see the CT/ unit data that you have. Mine is very limited.

I would still also like to see the softskin vehicles census number list that Rob mentioned.

I am trying to put all the data that I have (including the census numbers included in Peter Ford's CMP list. My initial stuff is in Microsoft Access but since nobody else seems to use that I'm thinking of redoing it in Excel.

Best wishes
David Moore