View Single Post
Old 22-09-05, 04:37

Default Reply to..... Mike and Geoff

Sorry to hear you can't make it Mike..... was hoping to show you my toys and ask a few questions..... but we will have other occasions. Will plan something with Rob.

Geoff... don't sell the car until Oct 3rd when you get back home.

Sorry I can't offer to put you up and you are a brave couple if you consider tenting on Oct 1st unless you use a lot of antifreeze....

Will be better organized next year for sleeping over.....

Raccoons are welcomed..... been a good season so far got seven for seven this year...... seven bullets for seven raccoons. With the price of ammo I may get them to line up next year to save time and ammunition. I usually have to dig out the bullets out of the deck floor the next day.... unfortunetaly the mushrooms get to bent to be used again. Very accommodating them raccoon. The bullet goes right through them, the thick fur contains the blood with no mess to clean.... and they go die under a log somewhere at the back 40 and I don't have to even bury them.

Now skunks are another stinky story.... never been able to shoot one that doesn't pi** itself to death..... exception made for the time I hit one with the 30-06...... but the report scares the sh** out of the neighbours...... in the middle of the night.

Let me know if you can make it down. Geoff...... I have a special receipy for marinating burger patties I would like to try.

BooBee
Canada