Thread: Support T-Shirt
View Single Post
Old 10-07-07, 15:13
Senior Forum Member

Default Re: Support T-Shirt

Quote:
Originally posted by servicepub
In response to self-serving politicians (are there any other kind?) who want to end the A'stan mission early and render our sacrifices worthless. Pulling out now would be like coming home in 1944.
T-shirts
... and I suppose that if Jack Layton had have been in Ottawa sixty-four years ago today, he would want us withdrawn from the beach at Pachino, so as not to offend the ***** population of Toronto ......or some stupid reason like that....

In regards to "self-serving politicians", are they so thick, that they do not understand that those who serve are fully aware of what the ultimate price to be paid is for 'Service to Canada'.... instead of acting like jack-asses, they should be making every effort to ensure that those who serve, have the proper tools and equipment to successfully carry out the missions and tasks that they have been given by the Government of Canada....

... I sometimes wonder if these 'politicians' can figure out the meaning of the Latin phrase 'Pro Patria' ....... which is why we have so many men and women so willing to serve Canada, time after time, conflict after conflict......

I commend you on your efforts Clive.

Cheers