View Single Post
Old 21-01-07, 05:59
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
Stop looking you old bat, it's right here under your nose .....

.... next time, wear your glasses

... now back to and ......

Cheers
You're correct old fart, it WAS there all the time. I just couldn't find it in spite of looking all through the site. (Thank you Mark )

Joyce, you'll have to excuse Mark, he hasn't bothered me for a long time and now he has to catch up with giving me a hard time in the forum. He's been absent a while and been deprived of that pleasure

For the record Joyce, Mark is invaluable in MLU in his ability to somehow magically and almost instantaneously, many times, come up with information or point people in the right directions for finding out what they're wanting to know. I don't know how he does it, but I know that I, for one, am indebted for life, for how he has helped me find out about my relatives, one in particular. I owe him many, many

MLU is an amazing place. I hope you find out a lot of what you're needing to know, for you and your family. It's so wonderful to be able to finally put family knowledge where there were blanks before, and pass that on. I'm glad you care enough to be searching this all out ...

Take care,

Karmen