View Single Post
Old 08-12-10, 03:22
RIP

Default Posted on behalf of Carmen Sinclair (aka Yappy)

Posted on behalf of Carmen Sinclair (aka Yappy)

Quote:
Hi MLU Family,

I still am part of MLU family and it's been hard not being a member to share in some of this in the forum so am writing to you all at once, at least to those whose email addresses I have in here. Many email addresses are elsewhere o I will miss out sending to some. Sorry for that.

Its really a blow and sad news to have heard when Geoff was hospitalized and then I only accessed my email yesterday afternoon to receive emails from people telling me our Geoff has passed away, and keeping me posted throughout. I didn't have a computer at home until yesterday afternoon so learned a day later what happened.

My heart and condolences go out to all of you as I know you're all in shock, going through a lot, and mourning the loss of Geoff right now, as am I. Big time and on many levels.

I'm also processing and mourning the loss of my sister who suddenly and unexpected passed away Thursday afternoon too. She was 63 and no one expected this in the least.

So its a time to remember, grieve, mourn, and celebrate the lives and legacies left of my sister Lynn, and of Geoff.

I always loved and cared about, and for Geoff. Not being able to share that openly because of other stuff in the way doesn't ever mean that I don't care and don't grieve as well as celebrate all the positives and legacies. All the good and the bad, none denies the others existance and never did. But you all should know that.

Anyways, in the end, I am very glad that Geoff is free and at peace now and everything not good is released, I'm grateful he's at peace and thats all I ever wanted for him, for his sake, and I feel very much for his family, MLU family and friends, and the women through his life, namely Grace, Julia, me and Sally and my condolences go out to every one of you. Geoff left a lot of good and wonderful in his wake and all that will carry on and will be celebrated, by me and everyone else, I'm sure.

This is a lot to process. For a lot of us, I know.

Love Carman aka Karmen aka Ma yappy