View Single Post
Old 23-04-04, 21:24

Default What a find.....

Thanks Hanno.... I never realize such a list existed.....

...I am prepared to add all the original Chev parts number from the C15a spare parts manual from Alex to match the the repro numbers..... What is the best way to update or add to the list....can we send you the info and you will update the master file........

...and when can we create a special site/section on MLU ... I am no PC wizzard ...... but would volunteer to maintain the site with update/submissions when members send them to me......

I would suggest a few more collums of info such as author/country of origin....C15/30/60.....other makes..etc
brand name/dealersource..
...date/cost/currency.... would fit nice on a spread sheet... than psoted on MLU????? will MLU site handle the format......???

It is worth a try...... I would see it as my way of paying back all the help and advice I gathered from MLU over the years..

A similar site of the best resto-tips could/should be maintained by cut and paste..... in typical general categories ... engine..... electrical.... power train...etc. similar to a parts book....... this would prevent the search function which is complex.....

Comments....?????
Canada