View Single Post
Old 29-10-20, 22:12

Hi Jordan. Yes it is nice when you run across companies like that these days.

I was able to get the second fiddly little task out of the way on the Sender this afternoon by carefully drilling out the broken stem from the Sender panel mounting screw located directly above the BAND Switch in the upper right corner of the chassis. Even nicer than getting the stem out, was the fact that when I tested the hole with a spare screw, it went in, and came out, beautifully.

This just leaves one final, but challenging task for the Sender while it is in stripped down mode: figuring out how to reset the COUNTERS, 0/9999 ZA/CAN 4642 for the 7 – 16 MC PA LOADING Control back to read ‘0000’.

At this point, I am pretty certain the COUNTERS assembly will have to be removed to be reset. Then I will have to figure out how to keep it set at all zeros, while maintaining all its correct mechanical orientations to realign with its Tuning Coil connection when reinstalled.

On the bright side, I have a spare COUNTERS assembly from a parted out Coil, Aerial Tuning Unit to sort things out with and with the colder weather here once again, lots of spare indoor time is available.

David
Attached Thumbnails
WS No. 52 Sender 52.JPG