Thread: Smokin'
View Single Post
Old 02-05-04, 23:07
Vets Dottir

Default Tolerance

Quote:
Originally posted by Geoff Winnington-Ball
Not all non-smokers are zealots, nor are all smokers. Until tobacco is banned (unlikely, considering the taxes our bloated governments earn from it), some middle ground has to be established. I believe in tolerance, on BOTH sides of the issue.
Tolerance ... yesssss ... easy to say but so hard for some to do hey? Everyones lines are so different, so often, and beliefs so strong.

Another kind of ciggy that even "I" can't be around is that wackystuff ... if I smell it I often get an immediate bad headache. Must be allergic to it. Its amazing how many people will actually pull one out and light up not caring who is around them. I get outraged because of inconsiderateness, the headache, taste, and even sometimes a wierd contact high just from breathing that in.

I don't say "don't smoke that crap" I say... not around me or at least warn me so I can leave. YUK!

Maybe I won't have that issue arise now that I've left the Laid-Back Left Coast laizes faire (spelling?) types there!

NO darlings, Yappy is NOT, nor was I ever, a pothead or even occassionally in spite of being a Left-Coaster since 1965!