View Single Post
Old 04-12-15, 16:58

Default G-Wagons

The G-Wagon was or is used by the US, the Rangers were issued just under 100 vehicles, as for parts start saving your money, what I saw in the photos was the injectors out of the engine , my guess is the engine was junk, we had a customer that would come in from Montreal , he was bringing in G-Wagons from Europe , most with the gas engine , then installing the 300 turbo diesel , same power plants as the BV-206 ,the CF vehicle is a nightmare and money pit,
I was very surprised that the vehicle showed up , they do not meet Transport Canada crash specs, and a VERY large number have gone to the crusher but not before major components were removed to go into the parts system, just to give you guys an idea about this vehicle , engine - computer controlled , transmission - computer controlled , married to each other, dash - computer controlled , married to the vehicle (serial number) , dash replacement can only come from the factory (Germany), you will not be able to fix vehicle without DAS system , when battery on this unit dies it must be returned to Germany (unit) for replacement, is your head spinning yet?