View Single Post
Old 13-04-03, 17:54
Vets_Dottir

Talking "Let them eat rabbit"

A sad statement on physical life is that it takes something physical to sustain us. Meat. Vegies.

Notice how, realistically, one can not sustain life with love, and I KNOW some of you may think love is physical, being of the masculine pursuasion, Therefore I feel a powerful compulsion to burst your little bubbles and say...NOPE...and Tantric can only sustain you as long as the fantasy is believed.............therefore...

"LUT US/THEM EAT RABBIT."

(sorry Bugs)

WORLD: all we can do is to help to clean up the mess and assist and protect however we can, in the least destructive way possible. GEOFF...I think, if logic is used, in my own mind, I can't imagine how Saddam would NOT have secretstores ofnasty weapons. The psycholgy and MO of him, from what I've heard and seen so far, is that Saddam is UN-LIKELY to NOT HAVE them. Is that justification for war? I dunno. Doesn't matter really, at this point. Maybe when things are all settled down (if ever) then the debate can really rock and roll.

TWO-CENTS WOTH from the Little Yappy Woman who eats rabbit and......HIC ooops. Sorry 'bout that.