View Single Post
Old 29-12-07, 04:08
Vets Dottir 2nd

Great to have an update! Thanks Master Sunray aka Jif.

NOTE TO ALL:

I've been thinking a lot about MLUers in here having trouble accessing etc, for any important daily threads or important PM exchanges they may have been frustratingly trying to follow or do.

What I would do (and actually will do individually for anyone desperate to keep on top of threads and stuff) is arrange with some folks in here to keep you posted on the threads you are watching maybe even copying/pasting to an email to you if you find you rarely can get in and it's really important for you to have the info asap . Forum really does suck for access for many, off and on, for hours and even days but you want to be up to date and current with important stuff. None of us are all locked out at the same time so some access always seems to be happening fro someone

PM-s ... well, emailing rather than PM-ing each other is a way to guarantee communication gets through when you want and nedd it to while MLU is so iffy access. Email buddies?

Anyways ... I am available and my offer is open to anyone in here and I'm home lots and online except for rare times I sleep for long stretches If it becomes too much/many for me, I'll let you know, but am into giving it a shot for my MLU friends! takes two shakes to copy post a thread into an email in my yahoo and send to you