Thread: London Blasts
View Single Post
Old 09-07-05, 00:26
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by chris vickery
Thats my rant of the day, I'm sure I'm gonna get it from someone...
...not from this boy, Chris. I love differences in peoples, in cultures, but only under a common social umbrella. I believe the politically-correct elements which created the cult of 'multiculturalism' within traditional western societies have done us irreparable harm. Certainly, these attitudes espoused by our liberal 'betters' throughout the western world are not mirrored in the societies from which many of our immigrants come... I find all of this demeaning to my own heritage, yet I am arbitrarily labelled a racist if I object on any grounds.

Regards the war on terror, I also believe, albeit simplistically, that those who do not vocally side with us (ie the West) are giving the nutbars a quiet acquiescence to the rites of murder practiced by the latter. To use the vernacular - shit or get off the pot. Either stand with us, or go back to where you came from. If this offends some, I'm sorry... but I don't take it back. My family came here in 1786, and they built a country to suit them, not you; if you don't like it, or don't like us, you're free to leave. This ain't racism, people, this is a simple plea for the 'equal rights' the PC crowd seem to have granted to everyone but those of us who founded this country.

Regards the BBQ, where and when?! I'll have a large, rare rib-eye about 3/4" thick, and some good red wine to wash it down! If the neighbours don't like either, they can PISS OFF...

PS: Yappy just gave me shit for being insensitive... oi...